Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Fun!

Well, we made it back safely in one piece from Oklahoma. We had fun seeing family, and got to celebrate the boys first Christmas (which was very very memorable)..... What happened - Let's see......
  • We had family photos (which turned out decent)
  • Hunter's eardrum ruptured (very gross)
  • I got sick (stomach flu, called Norovirus), then Isaac, then Hunter......
  • And the boys spread it to everyone in our family (I think the count is up to 20 people now - well, what can I do, everyone wanted to hold the boys, whether or not they were sick)
  • I didn't get a whole lot of pics at Christmastime, since I didn't feel very well.

So, now we're back, and now Isaac has an ear infection. But the good news is the boys are now starting to eat more solids, which is nice. I really enjoyed the week off at home with them. It was a nice way to unwind after our trip.

No comments: