Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Can't believe they're ONE!!!!

Hey all, sorry for not posting in a while (6 months is a long while, i know). It has been a whirlwind. Where do I begin.

At 7 months - the boys didn't want to eat solids.
At 8 months - we finally coaxed them into it
At 9 months - the boys were crawling
At 10 months - the boys started pulling up, and feeding themselves
At 11 months - the boys started cruising, and rejecting all baby food. We're on straight table food. I was able to cut down to 5 bottles/day
At 12 months - the boys are now 1 year old!!! We are eating a bigger variety of food now, and down to 4 bottles per day. Still trying to move over to the sippy cups, but for now.. If it ain't broke.....

I just love the boys. They are still momma's boys sometimes, but I absolutely love that. I'm still working from home. We just got a new nanny that is GREAT!

Life if good! In 2 weeks we are going to HAWAII!!!! Just Dustin and I. It is a much needed break, after a year of parenthood without one. I'm totally looking forward to it!!!

No comments: