Well, I thought it was about time to start a blog. I've been thinking about it for a while now, and decided just to bite the bullet.
The boys are almost 6 months old. Next week is the big day. We started feeding them rice cereal a few weeks back. I don't know that they like it too much, but we're trying to keep it interesting for them.
And this week also is a big thing around our house. Everyone is sick. First it was Dustin (he thought it was allergies), then it was me, then yesterday, Isaac then Hunter. The boys have never really been sick before, so it was a little hectic around here. It makes me really feel appreciative to all those moms who can do this so easily (Thanks Mom!). :)
My mom is coming down for Thanksgiving, and am pretty excited about that. They are so excited to see the boys. I'm excited to have them participate in their first Thanksgiving. Let's try some mashed taters and some sweet taters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe thaey are already alomost 6 months and i have only gotten to see them once... this sucks, yall need to move closer! Love you guys... this is a good idea btw!
Great Blog - keep the pictures coming! I hope you all are feeling better.
Say, if you want to make that cereal interesting for the boys, might I suggest a few drops of Tabasco - babies love that stuff!
Post a Comment